Welcome to the Fort Collins Parents of Multiples Club! We are a group who offers support and resources to parents of twins, triplets and higher order multiples.
- Informative member meetings with great topical discussions, educational resources and guest speakers.
- Early access to both our Fall and Spring Grow With Me sale.
- Participate in fun and exciting events such as playgroups, our annual summer BBQ & pool party at City Park Pool, visits with the Easter Bunny and Santa, special luncheon celebrating Mother's Day, family BBQ for Father's Day, and more!
- Opportunities for Community Outreach and Service Projects in our area.
- Copy of the Multiples of America quarterly magazine.
Membership types include:
- Family (features additional login for spouse/partner)
- Alumni Family (for those with multiples six years and older, additional login for spouse/partner)
- Members must be a parent or guardian of multiples (twins, triplets, or more)
- Must live in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley) or Southern Wyoming (Laramie, Cheyenne)
Our Membership Coordinator will guide you through the membership process if you have questions. We offer financial aid to those in need. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Once your account has been approved you will receive an email with further instructions for logging in, profile setup and payment information.
Begin now by filling out the Membership Registration Form.
Membership forms are entered manually by a board member after payment has been verified, please be patient. The email to set your password may go to spam, to prevent missing it, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list.
Membership Registration Form