SELL! SHOP! SAVE!
We are excited to be the largest children’s consignment sale in Northern Colorado!
There are many benefits to selling with us. To list just a few:
- Highest percentage paid to consignors compared to other sales!
- Low registration fee!
- Make more money than any garage sale or other consignment or second hand store!
- Consignor donations are tax deductible!
- Great location!
- Clean out your closets, basements and garage and make money!
- More secure than Craigslist!
- Nearly 3000 shoppers to buy your gently used goods!
- Friendly volunteers to help make your sales experience great!
All the items in your house that your kids no longer use really add up! Our average seller earns over $250 per sale.
Ready to sign up?
New consignors click here for all the details and registration link.
Returning consignors can login here.
NEW!!!!! Watch our video on tagging help!
Important Information for the Fall 2023 Sale
- All load in shifts begin Thursday, September 21st, 2023.
- MSM website will no longer accept entry of items after 9/21/2023 at 4 am for the Fall 2023 sale.
- We are not able to accept JBF tags. All items must be tagged with our system’s tags.
- We have a sorting shift with a pick-up/check out time. When the sale closes, remaining items will be sorted by consignor number and ready for check out and pick up when you arrive. Doors will be locked prior to pick up. Pick up times are Saturday evening:
Pick up 5:00 pm, all consignors must arrive by 6:45 pm for pick up.