With over 3,000 shoppers, the Grow With Me Sale is a great place to advertise. The Fall Sale at The Ranch will be bigger than ever! The Grow With Me Sale is a great way to reach your target customer. Families will be looking for after school activities, ideas for birthday parties, and contacts in health services. We offer great advertising options:
Vendor Table -
Spring 2017:we do not have spots available for vendors, contact us for other options on advertising.
Due to our limited space, our vendor spots may fill up fast but we will start a waitlist if this is the case. Those on the waitlist will get the chance to fill spots that become emptied due to vendors no longer able to make the dates or who loose their spots due to payments not being received by April 25. If you would like on the waitlist please fill out the form to become a vendor.
We have decided to change the way we are doing vendor tables. Please review all the information on the page. We are offering a table at a low cost for local vendors to take the opportunity to get their names out to the local community. We have limited space in the hall, so we will offer tables to vendors.
Vendor tables provide an opportunity to advertise your business to parents, families and expectant mothers from the Northern Colorado & Southern Wyoming areas. The Vendor table fee reserves one of our limited number of vendor spaces for the duration of the Grow With Me Sale.
- To keep the marketing effective, only a few vendor tables are available.
- A completed registration form and payment are required to reserve your vendor table.
- The Grow With Me Sale will provide vendors one table and two chairs. Vendors must provide their own equipment, table coverings, display materials and other materials necessary to provide information /sales to the public. Booths with access to electricity are available upon request. You must provide your own power cords. WiFi is available for an additional fee payable to The Ranch.
- Vendors will handle all of their own monetary transactions and keep all proceeds from sales at their booths. Grow With Me Sale is not responsible for theft or damage that may occur during the sales to the public.
- Vendors are responsible for all licenses and/or permits related to their individual sales, including but not limited to health and safety requirements, and sales tax. Additionally, vendors must abide by all Federal, State, City and County rules regulating their particular industry and remit all sales tax as required by law. The Grow With Me Sale and Family Expo will submit a list of all participating vendors to the Sales Tax and Use office as required by law.
- Due to contract limitations with The Ranch, all food sales must be approved by The Ranch.
- Vendors may set up their booth space on Thursday, May 11, 4-530pm, Friday at 8:30, and Saturday at 7:30 am. Each vendor will be given two admission passes to shop during the Private “Preview Party” Thursday, from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- Due to our busy sales floor, displays will be very limited for this sale. You will be only allowed the top and front of the table you are given.
- We will allow more than one vendor from similar businesses but not two of the exact same business. For example, we will allow two photographers but not two representatives from Pampered Chef. We recommend sharing a vendor spot if you are a representative from the same exact business.
- Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- We must receive this registration form and payment to hold your vendor space. Cancellations after May 1st will result in a fee of the full $30 amount.
- Vendors will not be allowed to hold Grow With Me Kids Sale merchandise at your vendor table. Purchase all merchandise prior to storage at your table. Vendors will not be allowed on the shopping floor during non-shopping hours.
- For safety reasons, we ask that no children, except nursing infants, remain at your vendor table.
- For any product sales, please provide a shopping bag that is stapled shut with your sales receipt so we prevent theft of sales merchandise.
There will be 30 minutes prior to opening each day for set up. Vendors are not allowed to be shopping on the floor before shopping hours. We recommend taking all products and valuables with you at the close of each day. The hours for the sale are as follows:
- Thursday, May 11, 6:00 pm-9:00 pm (private shopping hours for club members, consignors and buddy pass holders).
Vendor table sales are optional on Thursday night. This time is represented by no frills, serious shoppers. We do expect at least 400 shoppers, but this will likely be the slowest time for your table. If you are choosing the full weekend option you may set up on Thursday from 4-5:30 pm (No children are allowed on the sales floor during this time for safety reasons and you will be asked to leave the floor for the 30 minutes between 5:30 and 6pm) or from 6-8 pm during the “Private Preview Party”. You may have children on the floor after set up has occurred.
- Friday, May 12, 9 am-7 pm (Set-up begins at 8:30am). This will be the busiest shopping time.
- Saturday, May 13, 8 am-1 pm (Set-up begins at 7:30am). Many items are 50% off.
Private Shopping Hours
All vendors are invited to join us during the private, pre-sale shopping hours on Thursday, May 11 from 7:00-9:00pm! We will provide a shopping pass for up to two people. This is for you and your parenting partner OR you and your business partner.
Thank you for considering a partnership with the Grow with Me Kids Sale! Please feel free to contact us with any questions! email@example.com