Thank you for your interest in consigning with us. We are excited to welcome all new and returning consignors. Please sign up for one volunteer shift, though you are welcome to work more than one shift!
- Fort Collins Parents of Multiples Club Members earn 80% if you work one shift 4 hour shift or two 2 hour shifts.
- Non-club members (outside sellers) earn 75% if you work one shift 4 hour shift or two 2 hour shifts (If you choose not work a shift you will earn 55%).
- Every seller has a $15 fee to participate in the sale. This is to help cover the cost of facility rental, advertising, checkout systems, clothing racks, etc.
- You will be charged $5 for every 100 items over 300. You will also be expected to work a shift for every 500 items you sell.
First 300 items
$15 consignor fee
501 and above
Payed via paypal prior to first public shopping day
- Because we are a nonprofit, all consignor fees are tax deductible. You will receive a letter to submit to your tax preparer along with your earnings check.
- We no longer accept tags from JBF or other sales. All tags must be entered into our system.
Are You Ready to Consign?
Visit How to Become a Consignor for more details and links to sign up.