How to Consign
Items We Accept
- Children's clothing, shoes, and accessories, sizes preemie to 16, gently-used and freshly-laundered. We also accept nursing tops and maternity clothes. NO HOLES OR STAINS OR ODORS.
- Children’s equipment: strollers, car seats less than 5 years old (check the label on the car seat!), highchairs, booster seats, excersaucers, bouncy seats, etc.
- Children’s toys, books, puzzles, videos, CDs and DVDs in working order. All battery-operated toys must have working batteries. We also accept teen books, books and videos about pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding & or parenting.
- Children’s accessories: diaper bags, slings and carriers, feeding items, breastfeeding and pumping supplies, unexpired and unopened formula, baby-proofing and safety items.
- Children’s décor: bedding, picture frames, mobiles, rugs, lamps, etc.
- Children’s furniture: cribs WITHOUT a drop down side, pack-n-plays, toy boxes, shelves, tables, playhouses, beds, etc.
- Hot sellers are: Popular brand-name toys, all baby gear, outside toys, bikes and good quality toddler boy clothing.
- Items we accept but cannot be marked "donate" include:
- baby swings
- bean bag chairs
- car seats - If recalled must have proof (documentation attached) that the recall part was replaced.
Items We Do Not Accept
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Review the recall list to ensure all items you consign are safe for children. www.cpsc.gov
- Stained clothing, or clothing with holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, or unpleasant odors including cigarette smoke.
- Broken or dirty items. Clean all toys before bringing to the sale. Booster seats, strollers and high chairs don’t sell well with the previous owners’ snacks included!
- Adult clothing, other than nursing tops or maternity.
- Adult-content books or movies (i.e. R-rated movies, romance novels).
- Items not properly packaged, hung up or tagged.
- Due to the overwhelming volume of items we receive and our interest in maintaining a high-quality event for our shoppers, we reserve the right to refuse any item.
Drop down cribs are banned in the U.S. We will not sell any crib with a drop down side!
Be sure to check for any recalled items! www.cpsc.gov