SELL! SHOP! SAVE!
Cardstock is IMPORTANT!
- Do not use regular weight paper
- Only use white or light colored cardstock. No dark or neon colors.
- 65-67lb cardstock is recommended
- Failure to use white or light colored cardstock will result in a 10% deduction of your sale profits.
SUPPLIES YOU’LL NEED
- Tagging gun
- Tagging barbs
- White or light colored cardstock
- Cable (zip) ties
- Sandwich, quart & gallon sized resalable plastic bags
- Quality packing tape
- Sharpie markers
- Plastic hangers
- Access to a quality printer
Tagging guns and barbs may be purchased online or at an office supply store. We have a limited supply of tagging supplies and are happy to help with any you might need for the sale. Please visit the supplies page for items available and pricing, or simply contact us to purchase supplies.
Looking for Hangers?
We have a number of hangers available following each sale. Feel free to take some when you come to pick up your unsold items. Some businesses in the area may give out hangers if you ask. You may be able to find packs of hangers inexpensively at local thrift shops or online.
Setting Up Your Printer
Poor print jobs mean your items will not scan. Failure to properly print your tags may result in a 10% sales commission increase. Please remember the following items when printing your tags:
- Print on white or light colored card stock.
- Ensure the print heads on your ink jet printer are clean and aligned.
- Be sure your paper is loaded in the printer correctly & snugly so that it doesn’t slide around. If your tag has a shadow behind the text, you will need to reprint.
- Laser printers produce the best quality.